- Annual exams, including all lab tests and discussions of your general health. An annual exam is a good time for us to catch up on changes in your life and your body and to make sure that your health needs for the coming year are addressed. I aim for a gentle exam that can help you understand your body better so I can help you be at your best.
- Family planning is essential for the health and well-being of most families. There are many options, and what works at one time of life doesn’t always work as well at another stage. I am happy to discuss all of your options to help you find the best choice for you now. Whether you are trying to get pregnant or trying not to get pregnant, wanting to use a natural method or not, I want you to understand your body and your options so you will always feel that you have made the best choice for you.
- Infertility is a struggle for all couples who experience it. I have worked with couples at all stages of infertility and I try to help you find the best solutions for you at each step. I understand both the natuarl treatments that can often help couples conceive and I am very familiar with the more medical route as well. I can always help you understand and navigate through the whole process.
- Menstrual concerns including premenstrual disorders and painful menses can make women feel limited. I will work with you to find solutions that help you get back to feeling the way you want to feel.
- Menopause can be an exciting and fulfilling time in a woman’s life. Many women feel energized and revitalized, but most women have a lot of questions as well. Natural medicine (including homeopathy, herbs, and natural hormone replacement) can help you move through this transition with grace and comfort.
Elizabeth W. Collins, ND, LM, LLC
2207 NE Broadway suite 200
Portland Oregon 97232
Copyright 2012: Elizabeth W. Collins. Portland Midwife. All rights reserved.
2207 NE Broadway, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97232